Tuesday, October 30, 2007

lazy banana bread

Well damn, its been a week now and my shoulder is still in knots. I have been trying to not do anything involving a rolling pin :). Now we are sick so this week I don't fill ok with baking for the fire station guys.. What if i got them sick? omg! so I am just dieing wanting to bake!

What can i do that is easy but still baking ! well i have cake mix in the backing area, and bananas .... hmmmm....

Lazy banana bread:
what do i need:


1 box of white/ yellow cake mix
2 mushed up bananas
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon

what do i do:

Now, easy mix it all in a bowl
Now poor in greased pan(s)
Now bake at the temp on your box... the ketch ? I had to bake it for 1 hr.. must have to do with the bananas in it lol. Or my stove... soooo i Started checking after 35 min ( from the box time) and then 15 min after and so on. I used two pans for mine.


Ok so i don't have a pic to share.. It did not last long enought! It was so light and airy ( i think i over whipped it in the mixer lol but that is how we love it). It tasted like banana bread only not as dence. I think you could put a little more cinn and nutmeg to the mix, I'm going to try it next time.

This is FAMILY APPROVED!

No comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online