Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Make your own cookbook?

This is one of the coolest things i have seen in a while. Its a place you can make your very own cookbook! sign up is free and you can pick already done recipes or you can take your very own and have them done for the book. It looks like it cost $35 to have the book printed and this gives you 100 recipes spots to use. I don't think you have to use it on the same book either? hmm i will look more into this, but wow i just think this is great! I have a nice assortment of my own recipes and have been forever trying to find a really nice way to store and keep them.. I'm a messy cook lol I am going to play around with it a bit i think but i wanted to share it because it looks like its a beta stage so it must be new ;)

No comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online